Nature and spirituality are what Haridwar, the "divine city of India," is best known for. But just a small percentage of people are aware of the countless factors that make it a must-visit shopping location. There are undoubtedly some outstanding shopping locations in Haridwar that can really improve your entire shopping experience.
If you're a shopaholic, then don't search further for a heaven of shopping! You'll fall in love with the items instantly because of their distinct beauty and traditional touch. There is no need to wonder where in Haridwar to go on shopping. This Haridwar shopping market guide will provide all the information you need and direct you to the city's most well-known stores.
Check out our list of the top stores in Haridwar to visit if you want to spend a lot of money. To see, scroll down and look -
1. Pentagon Mall Haridwar - This is a big mall in Haridwar. The cinemas, restaurants, and retail establishments in this mall are available for tourists and shoppers who want to spend the day there. Branded clothing for men, women, and children is available to purchase. There are a lot of gift shops here as well. They are the best lifestyle items to get. A family-friendly, child- and disability-friendly shopping center. The parking is plentiful. This shopping center is well-maintained.
Address - Plot No: C1, BHEL Main Road Sector 12, SIDCUL, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249403
2. Tibetan Shopping Centre - People who want to purchase genuine Tibetan handicrafts must visit this location during the Haridwar holidays. The greatest dresses to buy are made of wool. You will receive hand-knitted items made from authentic sheep wool. You can also get woollen blankets, scarves, shawls, and mufflers in addition to these items. There are numerous Tibetan gift shops nearby. For classic fashion accessories for men, women, and children, those stores are the greatest. You can negotiate and lower your pricing. When you purchase in large quantities, you do receive discounts.
Address - Bhalla Road, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249401
3. Moti Bazaar - Moti Bazar is the main Market of the holy city of Haridwar. This is one place that you can’t forget to visit while you are traveling or living in Haridwar. Moti Bazar is a very crowded shopping markets in Haridwar near kotwal upper road. It’s the most buzzing local market in Haridwar You could buy here lots of various fashion wear or accessories at very cheap rates. Its other name is Bhotia Market. You can get here men’s garment shops, women's apparel shops, sweets shops, religious book shops, and many more. It’s attracts also lots of tourists to shop here at a comfortable price.
Address - Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249401
4. Jwalapur Market in Haridwar - Jwalapur Market is one of Haridwar's lucky-go-lucky shopping destinations. Tourists and pilgrims alike can purchase gifts from this market, which carries a range of crafts, small jewellery, and religious things. You can head to the sweet shops and restaurants that provide a range of foods after filling your shopping bags with gifts and keepsakes and satisfying the spiritual hunger in your soul.
You can buy fresh produce and fruits from the market. There are also other products for everyday use. You can get, everything from food, apparel, jewellery, footwear, handbags, cosmetics, and branded to religious goods here.
Address - Near Sabzi Mandi, Jwalapur, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249407
5. Bara Bazaar - The experience of shopping at one of India's many markets is distinctive. Although they may be noisy and chaotic, it is part of the appeal of shopping. You can find a lot of these shops if you plan on visiting one of India's spiritual and religious locations, like Haridwar. Among the many, Haridwar's Bada Bazar is known for being one of the trendiest shopping destinations in the area. This well-known marketplace is close to Har ki Pauri, a well-known Ghat on the banks of the Ganges River. It may take you nearly a day to go around the entire shopping area because, as the name implies, Bada means big. So don’t forget to visit here, if you’re in Haridwar.
Address - Subhash Ghat, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249401
6. Shiva Ratan Kendra - When on the Haridwar pilgrimage, this is the actual store to purchase genuine puja items in markets of Haridwar This shop sells bangles and a traditional bead necklace. This store sells all Hindu religious accessory wear, which is the best to buy by pilgrim takers and to show signs of Hinduism. You can also purchase gemstones there based on the color of your zodiac sign. They are available as rings and necklaces. Also, the pooja malas come in a variety of styles and materials here such as malas made of both metal and wood.
Address - Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249401